Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Entry: Fangs

Fangs
by Patty Wysong


Well, I must admit that when I grabbed that snake by the tail I never expected it to turn around and strike, but that’s exactly what it did. No hiss, no warning, just fangs striking at me. I mean, I thought it was just a harmless ol' snake. Boy, was I ever wrong.

“That man drives me crazy! I swear he’s the most inconsiderate person on the face of the earth. I’m sick to death having to follow along behind him, picking up his dirty clothes when he walks in the door after work.” Brenda took a deep breath, ready to continue her tirade, but Jill handed her a cookie.

Now, normally I keep my opinions to myself, but I must’ve had one too many Mountain Dews or something, because I was feeling mighty bold.




Submitted by
Patty Wysong

No comments: