Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, January 28, 2008

Congratulations!!!

Greetings, Pixels!!!

Jessica Nelson named the readers of this blog and will receive a critique of one chapter of her current WIP! Thanks so much, Jessica!

Jessica has three little boys and a wonderful husband. She loves to read, read, read. Currently she's working on her second manuscript and readying her first for submission. She says, "The readying part is taking awhile-I think I might be scared."


Jessica would like to share a ministry with you. She has good friends in S. Africa and encourages you to visit their website. She says, "I think that they are the most Godly people I have ever met."

You can learn more about Jessica on her MySpace page.


Thanks so much for all of the other great entries - you made it hard for me to choose!

I'd like to beg your indulgence for one more day before I announce the winner of the synopsis contest - we've had a death in the family and the funeral is today.

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of the five chapter critique, and a new contest, so come then to get all the details and join in the fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy. I'm offering "One Smooth Stone" by Marcia Laycock to anyone who will review it on their blog free of charge. It had been previously set to run in the CFBA, but due to differences in publisher laws in Canada, it had to be canceled. I have about 100 copies to give, so if you're interested, e-mail me at brandihroberts@gmail.com

(BTW - Vote Ron Paul!! www.ronpaul2008.com)