Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Memories: Children Entry April 30-May 4


I have worked in a daycare for over 6 years and have watched babies quickly grow up and move on to other classes. This beautiful little baby is a perfect example of how innocent children are. Looking up at me with those beautiful blue eyes makes me see her innocence. I'm not a great orator and therefore I don't know how else to put this but to say: Life is a precious gift...babies are a precious gift of God. This picture is just a beautiful way to remind us all that these precious gifts of the Lord do not stay little. Let's cherish the memories God gives us with these gifts while they are still little.


Submitted by
Rachel Winslett

No comments: