Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Friday, May 25, 2007

Entry: Memories - War May 21-25




This is the second poem submitted by The Philosophical Mind. His first entry is below this one.

Time in the Darkness of Humility

Darkness and shadows surrounding the room

Tick.

Tock."

...I look to the blue horizons..."
"I love you"
11:43
Hollow inside.
Fearful of meeting my master;
Words of peace and mercy.

Tick.

Tock.

Tear drop.
Blackness.
Tear drops.
Pain of love - bittersweet.

Tick.

11:52

Tock.

I Love, though I doubt integrity."
...It will stop..."
It will stop, because I love you."
Go talk to Him."
"I love you."

Click
Pitch black - Empty, Alone.
Sixteen minutes and thirty-three seconds...

Tick.

Cold. Tear drop.

Tock.
"Come talk to Me."
Not Alone.
11:59
Tick...

...12:00...

...Tock

Midnight.
Nothing to hide.
The Humility of Imperfection-
The Perfection of Humility.

Tick...

Darkest at Dawn.

Light.

Submitted by
The Philosophical Mind

No comments: