Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, August 10, 2009

Writing Prompt #9: Space

Thanks to our wonderful blog designer, Blogger Boutique, we have made it easier for you to find all the writing prompts and photo assignments, so be sure to check the links at the top of the page to view all the previous posts in each category.

I'll make a confession this week, before I post the prompt. I'm a BIG space fan! My dad worked for NASA, and I grew up watching all the rocket launches with awe. One of my biggest dreams as a child was to become an astronaut. But as I grew older, but not taller - and my fear of heights increased - I had to give up that goal. So now, I have to live vicariously through books and film.

Your writing prompt this week:

Outer Space.


Have fun with this one - and remember you can use it for fiction, nonfiction, short or long lengths.


Don't forget to check the Writing Prompts link above for previous challenges. Feel free to join us for our weekly photo assignments, too! We have some great photos in our Pix-N-Pens photo album. (Use this password to access: inspired.)



post signature

No comments: