Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, May 5, 2008

"Your Choice" Winner is...

Congratulations to

Debbie Roome

for her "Puppy Love" entry - the Pix-N-Pens "Your Choice" contest winner! She chose to receive the chapter critique as her prize.

We asked Debbie to tell us a little about herself: "I am happily married with five children, a wonderful husband and two adorable Jack Russells. I was born and raised in Africa and moved to New Zealand in 2006. Writing has been my passion since I was six years old, although it is only recently that I've been able to concentrate on it. My purpose is to bring honor to God with all I write. I also enjoy music and play piano/keyboard/guitar/bass guitar."

A special thanks to all who entered!

We've got an extra special contest this week, so stick around and I'll have it posted soon!

No comments: