Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, May 12, 2008

Entry #1: Keywords - Dear Diary

Dear Diary: I have just found out that I am six weeks pregnant! I am so happy! I haven't told John yet. Even though he is unemployed for now, we still have enough money stashed away to take our vacation to the lovely Bahamas. His Grandmother was celebrating her 68th birthday and that was when we both decided to take her along with us. My Mother told me she would watch our three year old son, so we were free to go! So off we went! As John and his Grandmother lay on the lovely beach soaking up the sun, I decided to take a refreshing dip in the ocean. As I was swimming I felt something nudge my leg. Oh my, I thought it was a shark but as I looked frantically around, I saw a beautiful dolphin swimming with me! What a wonderful vacation this turned out to be all of us. Until next time Dear Diary. The end.

Submitted by:
Katie

No comments: