Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, July 16, 2007

Who's Up for the Challenge?

This week's theme is FLASH FICTION.

Submit your best flash fiction of 99 words or less. (some define this also as "micro-fiction.")

This will also be a two-week contest, so get your entries to me by July 27th, midnight.

If you're not familiar with flash fiction, do a search on the web. There are many resources out there to guide you. I'm even going to try one myself, and if I'm not totally humiliated with all of your excellent entries, I'll post it after I announce the winner.

The winner this week will receive The Writer's Book of Hope by Ralph Keyes, plus all the promo perks, and entry into the Grand Prize drawing in December.

May the best flash fiction win!!

No comments: