Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Friday, July 17, 2009

Please Help Welcome our New Book Reviewer!

Faithful readers of Pix-N-Pens know I always make changes around here in August, and the next few weeks we'll have a few surprises and/or announcements for you once again.

Pix-N-Pens welcomes Phee Paradise to our family as Book Reviewer. Sometime around the first week of August, Phee will begin posting book reviews on Mondays. We're increasing the number of books we're reviewing, and we'll be adding more variety, too.

(Phee and I connected through FaithWriters - if you haven't joined, you may want to check them out!)

I asked Phee to introduce herself:

I am a retired student leadership trainer from the University of
Massachusetts Amherst. Now that I have time to devote to freelance
writing, I pray that my work will be used by God to His glory. I was
blessed to be a missionary kid and love to share that experience in my
writing. I’m a happily married mother and grandma. I love children’s
ministries, gardening and reading. God is good … all the time. All
the time … God is good.

Pixels, please help welcome Phee to our family!

post signature

3 comments:

Cindy R. Wilson said...

Welcome, and I look forward to the new book reviews!

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Hi Phee -

I'm looking forward to reading your reviews.

Blessings,
Susan :)

Debbie Roome said...

Welcome Phee. Happy reading and I look forward to your reviews!