Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo Assignment #4: Action

Last week's assignment had me hunting for options all week - and as of this posting, I still haven't accomplished the task. But I'm not giving up. Silhouettes intrigue me right now, so I'm trying to find an opportunity to shoot them.

Be sure to visit our Pix-N-Pens photo album at Photobucket (password inspired) to view the beautiful photos being submitted! And to share your own adventures.

This week's assignment:

Action. Capture the action so the viewer can tell the subject is in motion of some sort.

Then, submit your best photo of the week over at our Pix-N-Pens album so we can all "ooh and ahh."

View previous assignments here.

Happy Shooting!



post signature

No comments: