Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photo Assignment #5: Critters

Did the action photo get you stumped last week? I'm still waiting on that hummingbird to appear. We put up the feeder this weekend, and we've seen them several times - just never when I have my camera handy!

Be sure to visit our Pix-N-Pens photo album at Photobucket (password inspired) to view the beautiful photos being submitted! And to share your own adventures.

This week's assignment:


I love photographing and viewing photos of God's creation. So this week, get out and take some photos of His critters, and join me in thanking Him for His creativity!


Then, submit your best photo of the week over at our Pix-N-Pens album and invite your friends to come check out all the entries.



post signature

No comments: