Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Overflowing with Thanksgiving

Continuing with yesterday's theme, I'm going to post this list a day early.

Over on my Peace and Quiet blog this week, I've posted three things each day that I'm thankful for. Today, here, I'd like to post another list.

1) I'm so incredibly thankful for all you readers. You have enriched my life, encouraged me, prayed for me, and promoted this site - I cannot express the depth of my gratitude, but I thank God for each and every one of you. We've become a wonderful community - a family really - and I'm thrilled to be part of it.

2) I'm so incredibly thankful for the three writers who've joined us - Debbie Roome, Suzanne Williams, and Kathy Ide. These ladies give of their time and their knowledge to make this site what it is. They have become my friends and partners - and I am so grateful for each of them, for their gifts, for their talents, for their kindness, for their friendship.

3) I'm so incredibly thankful for the opportunities Pix-N-Pens provides for each of us (myself included) - a chance to grow, to learn, to flourish as writers, photographers, and editors. Job leads. Contests. Prizes. Vent board. Successes - sooo many of them! One of my friends wrote this week, and said she is amazed at the growth of Pix-N-Pens. I told her every bit of it was God. He holds the business plan for this site - and has from its inception. I never had a clue that we would get to this point, and yet, I know that we are still growing. I don't know yet where we're headed, but with God in charge, I have no fears. I look forward to you growing with us!

I pray each and every one of you has a very blessed, very special Thanksgiving filled with love, laughter, family, and friends. Thank you for blessing me.


post signature

No comments: