Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Saturday, April 5, 2008

We have a Winner!

Congratulations to KATHLEEN WILLIAMS, this week's winner of Delia Latham's Goldeneyes!

Kathleen shares a little about herself:

"I was born and raised in a small town in Texas. I met my husband in high school and we have been married for 35 years. We have five sons, John, Mike, T.C., Joshua, and Quentin. We have five grand sons and one grand son due in August. We also have one step grand daughter and two step grand sons. And of course we have 4 beautiful daughter-in-laws. We are very blessed.

My husband and I are ministers. We are the founders of Lion of Judah full Gospel fellowship. Most of our ministry is on the internet right now. God has done so many things in our lives.

I have written a book, titled And God Said - it's available through Lulu.

You can also find me on myspace."

Congratulations, Kathleen - thank you for sharing your story.

Thanks to all the participants - this week was a special, touching week and a tremendous reminder of God's love for each and every one of us. May God continue to use each of you for His glory.

Delia, we so appreciate you being here with us this week, for participating and sharing your time. May God bless your writing and your ministry and your family.

Pixels, a new contest will be announced Monday, and we have some great book reviews all week, so gather all your friends and meet us here then!

1 comment:

Delia Latham said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Kathleen! Thank you for sharing your stirring testimony with us. I hope you enjoy the book!

I enjoyed all the entries and appreciate those who shared their hearts with us.

Tracy, thank you for being such a warm and gracious host - I'm honored to have been a temporary part of your blog.