Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Saturday, March 29, 2008

You Made It So Tough!

I've struggled with naming a winner this week - all of the entries had beautiful photos. I finally pulled in some other opinions and our decisions came down to this:

Each of the contestants had at least one exceptional photo out of the three they submitted, so I had to move to a 2nd photo, to choose the winner:

Congratulations, Lauralee Bliss, with your Appalachian Trail entry!

Thanks to all of you for submitting your entries. If you'd like me to critique your photos, just send me an email, and I'll share my thoughts with you about each of them.

Next week is already shaping up to be a BUSY one on this blog - so check back on Monday for our next contest!

No comments: