Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Saturday, March 22, 2008

This Week's Winner is...

Congratulations to Tereasa Bellew - she won the drawing for the T-shirt provided by C.J. Lyons!!

I asked Tereasa to tell us about herself:

Deep in the woods on a rural dirt road, I share the house with my husband of thirty years and son- last child at home. As a mother of three, I now fill my time with cooking for my grandkids and gardening for pleasure. I can often be found curled up reading a new novel or plotting through one of my own. I write comtempory suspense and am waiting for the moment when I can say- sold!

You can visit Tereasa on her MySpace page.

Thanks again to C.J. Lyons for her valuable input this week - we appreciate you very much. Be sure to get your copy of her latest release - LifeLines.

Next contest will announced on Monday.

A blessed and happy Easter, my Pixels.

Be sure to check out the YouTube video on Robin Lee Hatcher's blog. It will touch your heart on this special, Holy weekend.

No comments: