Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, October 5, 2009

Writing Prompt #17: Are You Ready for some Football?

One of my favorite times of year is college football season. I love the sport, and follow the scores, the teams, and even some of the players, each year. I'm not as big of a fan for pro ball - it loses its appeal to me on many levels.

This weekend has been a great football weekend for me personally, so our prompt for this week is:

Write a scene, an article, or plot an entire book somehow incorporating a football game.

Remember to check our link above to read more writing prompts. We'll be announcing a contest at the end of the month that will put these prompts to use, so be sure to save them in a file or notebook.

And just one more comment about football:

ROLL TIDE! :-)




post signature

No comments: