Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photo Assignment - 6/16 - 6/22

We're starting something new here at Pix-N-Pens. Each Tuesday, I'll post a photo assignment. During the week, try to photograph the assignment, and then look through your photos and pick ONE that you think represents the assignment best, and post it over at our special Pix-N-Pens group folder at Photobucket. I set up the group so that readers of Pix-N-Pens can view it, but not anyone else and no one can copy your work when you post it. You'll need the password - inspired - to login.


The purpose of these writing prompts (on Mondays) and photo assignments on Tuesdays is to help us CREATE. I'll be using the prompts and participating in the assignments myself - as a way to spur my own creativity, and pull me out of any ruts I might be in during any given week. I hope you'll join me.

This week's assignment:

Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.

Choose an ordinary, everyday item around your house, and photograph it in such a way that it becomes an extraordinary piece of art.

Sometime during this week - June 16-22 - select ONE of your photos, and post over in our special Pix-N-Pens group folder at Photobucket. The password is inspired. Then, leave a comment letting us know you've posted your photo.

Have fun. I can't wait to see your work. And figure out what I'm going to shoot, too!



post signature

No comments: