Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Saturday, December 20, 2008

We Have a Winner!

I used a Random Number Generator today to choose the winner for this week's contest, numbering the comments consecutively as they were posted.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:9
Timestamp: 2008-12-21 04:05:04 UTC

Congratulations, Susan! You are the winner of our $30 Amazon Gift Certificate!

Thanks to everyone for participating - there were several on all the lists I haven't read yet, but I'll be tackling them soon!

Monday, I'll post my own list so check back then to see if your favorites made the list!

Merry Christmas!



post signature

1 comment:

Susan J. Reinhardt said...

Woohoo! Thanks Tracy for the gift certificate. I was thrilled when I discovered it in my email inbox.

Christmas came early this year.

Blessings,
Susan :)