Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, June 4, 2007

Congratulations, Beth Pearson!



Congratulations, Beth! You've won a copy of The Digital Photography Book by Scott Kelby.

Let's get acquainted! I asked Beth to tell us a little about herself:

My name is Beth Pearson. I am 31, married, and live in Harvest, AL. I became a Christian in 1995 during my first two college years. I never graduated because I enjoy doing a little bit of everything to where I couldn't nail down one particular degree. I didn't want to be a professional student either. I like to take pictures, listen to music, swim, hike, travel, cruise, teach, counsel, crochet, and write. I got married in 1996 after my last full year of college.

Currently, I own a small business called Dreamweaver. I started it in 2005. I crochet anything and everything from traditional blankets to blankets with emblems on them to dog sweaters. You name it, I can probably make it even if I have no pattern to go by. All that make, I sell online and at craft shows. Hope you'll come visit my website.

I am a member of myspace and shoutlife. I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world.

No comments: