Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, March 19, 2007

Contest Entries March 19-23, 2007

Submitted by Flora Reigada with the following explanation:

My husband took this picture of our daughter to illustrate the messageof my Messianic novel, The Face Behind the Veil. The photo is on thebook's cover. The publisher (Author House) superimposed old rowhouses on the curtains. They are actual row houses where I once lived.Unfolding in old New York, the story explores the hidden secrets of themysterious birth veil, what it meant to three generations of women andwhat it means to us today.Our daughter, who is wearing a vintage costume has performed at ourlocal theater: The Titusville Playhouse. As she posed in our bedroomdoorway, I hid behind a wall and held up the curtain, while my husbandsnapped the photo.

Thanks, Flora!

Who's next?

No comments: