Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Monday, March 26, 2007

and the winner is...CAROLYN KENNEY


Congratulations to this week's photo winner
Carolyn Kenney's "Gazebo in Woodstock."

Carolyn Kenney recently began writing devotional articles for her parish bulletin. These led to her first book titled "Meditations of the Heart" available from her or through amazon.

She is currently working on a second book based on her recent trip to the Holy Land. Ms. Kenney has always enjoyed taking pictures in her various travels.

Visit her on the web at: www.geocities.com/medoftheheart

Feel free to post your congrats and comments to Carolyn below.

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Wow! A blog that integrates pix and writing...love it! I'll be back to visit when I'm not working!

Tracy Ruckman said...

Thought everyone might enjoy some of the comments we received on the photos, so I'll post them below the appropriate photo.

For brevity, I'm only posting portions of some of the comments.

For Carolyn Kenney's "Gazebo in Woodstock":

* "...the colors and the composition of the photo is excellent."

* "The scene seemed to be beckoning for a picture."

* "I can't take my eyes off it. I want to smell the flowers, grass and trees."

* "The brightness of the photo makes me feel like I'm right there at the scene."

Virginia Smith said...

I loved that photo!