Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Friday, November 19, 2010

Part of the Journey

After I made the announcement on Monday about Pix-N-Pens, I went into an unexpected time of sadness - I finally realized I was grieving horribly over saying good-bye. Several of my friends have been praying for me, and one sent a note that reminded me that God moves us into and out of things for a reason. So, even though I'm still sad at saying good-bye, I'm now excited to see what's going to happen next. Aren't you?

Words fail me as I think of what I want to say to our team of writers here at Pix-N-Pens.

Debbie, Suzanne, Phee, Kathy - you've all been such a blessing to me. I've watched each one of you grow in so many ways, and I'm so very proud to have experienced that. Your talents amaze me as they inspire, encourage, teach, and minister to all of us. THANK YOU from the depths of my being for sharing yourselves with us, for your compassion, for your dreams, for your beauty, for your dedication, for your faithfulness, for the many struggles you've gone through to make you who you are. THANK YOU most of all for your friendship. You have blessed me beyond measure, and I will always be grateful.

I leave you with words of a Psalm that speak tenderly this morning:

Sing to the Lord a new song;
      sing to the Lord, all the earth
Sing to the Lord, praise his name;
      proclaim his salvation day after day.
Declare his glory among the nations,
      his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
                                 Psalm 96:1-3 NIV

A new song. I like that.

post signature

No comments: