Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The End of a Season

Change is always hard - and yet it is an integral part of life. We grow by changing ... we develop by changing ... and we become stronger by changing. As Pix-N-Pens draws to a close, I believe it is the start of a new season, not only for myself, but for the others involved as well. It will require change - saying goodbye to old routines and then incorporating new ones as opportunities come along.

Tracy has done a fantastic job with Pix-N-Pens and I'm grateful that I've had a chance to be part of her team. I've learnt a tremendous amount through writing my column every week and it's helped me capture in words what I do with my writing. Thanks to all of you who've read my words and commented over the past couple of years. You've been a real encouragement.

I'd love to stay in touch so please look me up on Facebook or follow me on Twitter or my blog. If there's one thing I've learned in my years of writing, it is this - you cannot function alone. You need like-minded people to stand with you, inspire you and tell you when a piece of writing needs serious attention!

Until next time, this is my prayer for you:


The Lord bless you and keep you;
The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you;
The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24-26







No comments: