Contests Authors Book Reviews Photography Freelance Viewpoints
Editing Marketing Writing Prompts Photo Prompts Workshops Winners

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Urgent Call to Prayer and Fasting

We had no contestants this week - where is everyone? Hope you'll come back and play very soon! We miss you!

I've posted previously about fellow writer Kristy Dykes. Her husband Milton posts the following:

Kristy has been diagnosed with a Glioblastoma Multiforme stage four tumor. According to all reports, except the Word of the Lord, this is terminal and without a miracle she will not live long even with radiation and chemotherapy.

We believe God works miracles. We are not kooky, foolish people. We just believe God's Word is for today, for our lives, and works to help meet our needs. Is anything too hard for the God of all creation?

He has called all of us to pray for Kristy specifically on Monday, December 10th, 3:30 p.m. Eastern time - Kristy will receive her first radiation treatment. Milton has also posted the following:

How shall I pray for a MIRACLE on MONDAY for Kristy?

I will pray first with worship and honor to His Holy Name.

I will prepare my heart through repentance and fasting to remove any hindrance or distraction.

I will confess His faithful Word and its precious promises.

I will humble myself before His mighty greatness.I will agree with the thousands who will be praying today for a miracle for Kristy.I will remember the marvelous works that He has already done for us.

I will anoint with oil and pray the prayer of faith.

I will speak in accordance to the words of the Spirit He gives.

I will prophetically proclaim His glorious Word over Kristy.

I will believe in His faithfulness and call on His mercy if I have missed any point of significance.

I will give thanks for God is good.I will stand back and see the salvation and healing of the Lord.

I will rest Kristy in the arms of our Savior and Redeemer.

"The horse is made ready for battle, but the victory rests with the Lord." Proverbs 21:31

Will you join with us?

I am not asking for hours of prayer.

Just pray with humble, faith-filled, fervancy.

Share the Opportunity for a Miracle on Monday for Kristy Today!

A Miracle on Monday 3:30 EST, Dec. 10, 2007

Please share her website so caring believers can follow up in prayer.

Please join us as we all pray for Kristy.

May God send Kristy a miracle, this side of Heaven.

No comments: